Photo Dynamic Theraphy (PDT)
Light is a powerful energy source, but only in the correct wavelength. Photo Dynamic Therapy involves:
- Exposure to a combination of wavelengths of safe, natural light to activate your cells for energy and vitality.
- The choice of correct wavelengths will energize the mitochondria within cells, triggering circulation, growth and repair.
- Activate the production of nitric oxides, which are vital for cardiovascular health.
- Better blood circulation will help cellular tissues to improve antioxidant defence mechanisms.
- When your body is strengthened on a cellular level, all the acute and/or chronic inflammation will be improved.
How does it work?
Research consistently tells us that sunlight is good for our body. However, many of us spend most of our waking hours indoors in front of computer screens, mobile phones, and under light bulbs. Those are blue light, not the kind of light our body needs day and night.
The consequence of continuous exposure to blue light all the time:
- poor quality of sleep
- poor immunity against infection, germs, and cell damage.
What these different lights do?
The wavelengths of red and NIR lights are mild yet able to counteract the harmful effects of blue light.
- Red and NIR lights stimulate the protective mechanisms in the cells to help our body to function normally.
- On contact with the skin, the wavelengths cause mitochondria to produce energy in an efficient manner, thus enhances the production of antioxidants to fight inflammations and diseases. Because infrared light can penetrate the inner layers of the skin, it is able to reach not just the muscles but also tendons and deep tissues.
- Many studies show a frequency or wavelength of 700 to 1000 nanometers is best for treating inflammation. As pain is alleviated, muscle injuries can recover faster.
PDT offers a very impressive result against acute and chronic inflammation in the body and is effective in alleviating joint pain and boosting energy. The other health benefits of PDT include:
- Increased production of nitric oxides, which are vital for cardiovascular health
- Improved blood circulation in deep tissues
- Pain and inflammatory relief
- Energize the mitochondria within cells, triggering growth and repair
- Body recovery, joint pain, inflammation, or poor sleep quality. The benefits of red and near-infrared (NIR) light have been proven clinically. Our choice of PDT is UV-free and hence won’t lead to freckles or tanning of the skin.
The benefits of PDT have been proven in hundreds of clinical studies. It is a natural and safe alternative treatment for pain and inflammation treatments. Besides medical practitioners, many professional sports teams and world-class trainers make use of the therapy for improved performance and muscles recovery benefits.
Disclaimer: These are the experiences of individuals, your results may vary. You can find our disclaimer at the right bottom of the page.